Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Friday 25 February 2011

Hearts card for Creations by Gill M - Challenge

I have used up all the hearts that I got in a kit a year or so ago and have just never used them, I have also added a lace heart with a red heart sticker in the centre. The big heart that makes up the topper I have flocked with red flock.

The card is pink mock croc which is coated and gives a nice effect, the ribbon is pink and red which blends well with the hearts. I used paper from the silent night  collection and the flowers were initially a topper which I took apart to only use the pink rose buds and flower arrangement.

1 comment:

Gill McCall said...

Debbie - thats excellent - glad you got it uploaded and linked ok this time. thanks for playing along. the challenge closes tomorrow with the launch of the new one - hope you will play along for that one too. good luck