Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

Just to say...

I just wanted to let you know of a nice b&b near to Harrogate actually its just outside Leeds and very close to Harrogate, its where I have booked my Parents in to stay when they come visit me in April. I just thought for all the crafters coming from out of town you might be interested to take a look, its called Wike Ridge Farm bed and breakfast, set in 13 acres of farmland.,very reasonable rates, email jill@mccandish.info if you want the telephone number let me know and I will send it to you.

So if you are going to the Harrogate Craft show this weekend and fancy staying over they might have rooms available.

No comments: