Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Sunday 24 July 2011

RAK July card received from Sabina

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share with you the card that I received from Sabina who belongs to the RAK (random act of kindness) Club of Gill's from CreationsbyGillm.

Sabina this is such a cute card and just love it. I also love the handmade sticker on the back.

You have a great summer.

3 comments:

Gill McCall said...

such a fab fun card - love it

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow, This card is a nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Sabina said...

Ohh fine, it arrived. I love to send cards and know new people.
Fine that you like it :-)
Sabina