Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Thursday 11 August 2011

Received some sad news

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry for not being so active on my blog lately, but have just started a new job, so getting home and rushing around, not had much time to do any crafting. I have also had some sad news, my Uncle who was 79 passed away on the night of the 9th Aug 11pm,  having lost his battle to bone cancer, so sad, he was such a jolly person and lived his live to the full. Unfortunately due to me having a new job I am unable to travel down to Southampton to be with my Aunt and my Cousin and her family. I know it is something that we all prepare ourselves for but when this actually happens it is a bit of a shock, yesterday I kinda went round in a bubble if that makes scene. I am thankful that my Father had the chance to see him when he was over in the UK on holiday in April (on the same day he had his stroke, which he is recovering well from) and was able to say his goodbyes then.

I will be back on my blog over the weekend  as I will need to make cards for all my Uncles family, and siblings  who live in the UK.

Anyway must dash as have to get myself off to work. Enjoy your day wherever you are and happy crafting.

Debbie xxxxx 

1 comment:

Judy said...

So sorry for the sad news. My heart goes out to you all. I lost my dad at 79 to cancer as well (2 days before he turned 80). It is a horrible disease that needs to be eradicated!