Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

a Very Important Date.... congratulations card!

Hi Everyone.

I have been playing with MCS (My Craft Studio) books with the different images in and also doing other projects for  later posts  This one is one of the images. I don't usually do these kind of cards but gave it a go anyway. I used a nice copper coloured card which I got last year and then the bits a pieces from the "A very important date" MCS book. I added blue ribbon from my craft stash and a glaze to the tunic that the rabbit is wearing. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your days of crafting.



No comments: