Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

What a start to April

Hi Everyone, sorry for not posting anything yet on my blog for April, I have a few items to put on but they are not on my camera so have to wait for the photos to be sent to me. I had a BIG birthday at the beginning of the month and was very lucky to spend it with my Mother and Father and some close relatives, my Parents have now arrived in the UK to live so its been a very busy few weeks and on top of me having a birthday there were another 3 in the same week and a Anniversary for an Uncle and Aunt and the lovely thing was that they all live with in a few miles of each other in Lincolnshire, I am the only one to live about 2 hours drive away so I stayed in a cottage on the farm with my little doggies (the cottage was I am sure 100 years old !) and my Parents. I managed to do some crafting in between all the other things. The weather was not great but it was fine with a fire in the lounge it was nice a cosy. I got same lovely gifts and a lovely charm watch from my Sister and jewellery and clothes plus craft goodies (Thank you everyone) - how spoilt am I ! I am now back at home and getting back to my normal routines.

I will be putting some lovely DT cards on my blog on Friday at 12.01 UK time so please stop by to have a look, I am sure you will enjoy them and they will bring you many a happy memory.

Happy Crafting
Debbie T
:)

1 comment:

Becky Dunham said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday Debbie! A 100-year-old cottage in Lincolnshire sounds so wonderful to me! I have, of course, never been there, so in my imagination, it would be like something out of a Jane Austen book :)