Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Monday 7 March 2011

Another quick card

The papers used here were from Simply Cards and Papercraft pull out called In the meadow collection. Flowers,ribbon and other embelishments are from my stash, the stamp I got was a freeby, can't remember from where. The image I used promarkers, just started using these.
The inside of the card carrying through the theme.

No comments: