Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Monday 7 March 2011

Thanks Crafters for sharing your craft knowledge

I have not had a blog for very long, I have been looking at other crafters blogs and its like another world of crafting, all the tutorials and idea sharing is amazing. I could be on a small island somewhere and still be able to learn things via my blog. I have been experimenting with a few things I have learnt on here, its always nice to make things and save money than to buy and spend, spend, spend.

The papers I used for this card were Crafters Companion die cut flowers with these lovely roses, with a bit of craft studio glitter does a treat, the backing papers were from a pad of papers I had in my craft stash, 6x6 scrapbook designer papers from K&Company. Ribbons and gems  from my ribbon box. I have made the box, and the paper flowers on the lid from tutorials from crafters blogs and also the idea of decorating the inside of the card. It would be nice to get some comments of what you think.

I think I will be making card boxes with most of my cards from now on, such a better finish. Wonder how to post them without them being squashed. mmmmm

No comments: