Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Friday 1 April 2011

first card for April

I made this card for my Aunt who is in hospital at the moment and it looks like she will be in for a while, so thought this might cheer her up. She loves these baby pictures so I have used a Joanna Sheen CDs for this card, and some sparkle and flowers from my craft stash. the butterfly charm is from The Ribbon Girl.




1 comment:

Gill McCall said...

This is so so cute and im sure your aunt will love it. Hope she is ok.