Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Last post for tonight, a less is more get well soon card

Can't believe that I have posted 3 cards today! This one is a "less is more" kind of card, its a NSR print which I have coloured with very light promarkers, using the same sort of method as Sheena did her daisy paintings,(two colours on the petals) , simple but sometimes thats all that is needed... no fuss.

I used some fancy cut scissors to cut round the print, and the messages is from my hand held Xyron printer.

No comments: