Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

A little puppy waiting at the window.......aaahhh

This card has been made with one of Joanna Sheen's CDs, I printed this out ages ago as when you see all the lovely pictures on the CDs you just want them all, and after cleaning up my craft area I have put these altogether and have promised myself to make them up before printing new ones out, so have load to make of different pictures.

I have used backing papers from different papers sets, but the actual card was printed from the same CD as the topper. The  ribbon flowers, butterfly lace and lace leaves are from my sewing stash... which seems to been used more in my paper crafts than actual sewing.....


I did not put any greeting on yet as I have not decided what to use.... so I suppose it will be left unfinished until it is needed.

No comments: