Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Card from my Mother

My Mother who lives in South Africa, has just recently taken to card making with a little help from me.  When she came over for a holiday she brought me this birthday card which she made herself. I had explained over the phone how she could make the flowers from a stash that I had left with her when I visited her a few years ago, so I am so proud of her with this card, its really her first card she has ever made me... I have sent her back with so much craft stash and also all of the stash I won on Creations by Gills blog a while ago and she is just going craft made. She has learnt a lot while over here and up is the only way she is going. Look forward to more cards handmade by my Mum!

No comments: