Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Thursday 16 June 2011

My recent baking session -

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would share with you my first attempt at Pop making, (thats a small round cake ball on a lolly stick). what fun it was making them, even though the meter man came in the middle while I was dipping a pop into the candy covering to read my meters which are inside my Kitchen. (The candy covering is really yummy).



I would love making this as a business as its got so much scope and also you can send it anywhere really.

I sent out and gave out most of the pops to friends and family to taste and test the posting packaging and they were all received well and eaten very quickly!

No comments: