Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Monday 4 July 2011

Happy fourth of JULY to all my American followers and America.

Hi Everyone,

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends and followers, I hope the summer weather is good to you and your celebrations are going well. Fireworks and food..... great fun!  Happy birthday to my Brother who is having a birthday dinner 9000 miles away from where I am, will be thinking of you Marc

I don't have a card as yet as I have a very sore neck, shoulder and arm which seems to either be a pulled muscle or I slept wrong, it keeps going into spasms when I move. So I am doing very little at the moment, I hope that later I can get to do a card and now that I am not able to physically make one .... I want to - strange that feeling.

Anyway enjoy your lovely days wherever you are .
:)
Debbie T ~

No comments: