Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Thursday 7 July 2011

My craft area .... show and tell!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am noticing that alot of bloggers are showing off their work areas, and they all the same.,... so much stash in one place LOL.

This is my craft area in my lounge.  I have all my stash hidden behind the material blind that my cousin kindly made for me, she is a wizzard on the machine and makes these and curtains for a living. I got my furniture and storage from Ikea, actually got the idea from another crafter along the way. I just could not have all my stash on show as it's part of the lounge, so I can now roll down the blind when I am not using it or having people around.


I have sorted out these cubby holes since taking this photo and labled up what lives where also eaten all the sweets stored in one!! (LOL)
Now you can see why I am using up my stash instead of buying new, as space is really limited!!


Storage is nicely covered up and looks great. I need to re-cover my typist chair in the spotty material or do a cushion to fit in. (not to say it stays this way!)

So its off to the corner of the room with a cuppa tea and craft time today.

Have a great day and enjoy it.

Debbie T :)

No comments: