Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

Monday's card

Hi Everyone,
Well, with this wind outside, I am pleased to be indoors now! I have a card for you tonight that has the image from a 3D sheet from Johanna Sheen, Card blank and other papers/card from my stash, flowers from WOC and the dragonfly charm from Harrogate show and of course the saying stamp is Lilly of the Valley stamps that I bought at the GNPE over the weekend.

I have made this a tent card, its a nice weight and hope you like it as much as I have enjoyed making it.



 Enjoy you evening and stay safe from the damage that this wind can do.

:)
Debbie T


No comments: