Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness blog candy draw Winner



Well there it is, my 1st Blog candy for a very good cause!!! Breast Cancer Awareness. Thank you to everyone who became a follower, and also left me lovely comments on my card.

I got a friend of mine to give me a number and that was number 5 which is Suzy!!!!

Congratulations Suzy, if you would send me your full name and address via the comments for this post I will get it posted to you as soon as I can.

This blog candy consists of:
House Mouse Découpage sheets                                      rhinestone chipboard letters
pink skeleton leaves                                                           micro beads
card stock with mock croc design                                      various toppers - 4 different ones
ribbons                                                                                card for toppers x2 plain
flowers made in lace in blue, gold                                      black double sided little squares
flowers in ribbon                                                                 roll of thin foam double sided tape
paper flowers                                                                      3 lots of fancy lace tape

well I hope that I have not forgotten anything.

If I don't hear  from Suzy by Wednesday 5th October.11, I will do another draw and someone else with be lucky to receive this blog candy.

Thank you for stopping by and look forward to seeing you back on the 4th to join me in my World Card making blog hop as that's the day I show my cards.

Debbie T :)

No comments: