Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

Friday 7th..... and my Winter in Wonderland card

Hi Everyone,

Well , I hope you all went and had a look at the Winter in Wonderland Challenge blog so that you could have a look at my card as the Designer in the Spotlight this week.

If not here is my card.















Don't forget to go to Winter Wonderland Challenge and put your crafty ideas to this weeks challenge.

Happy crafting
Debbie T

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Debbie I love the vintage feel of your card it's beautiful love Linda