Welcome to my Blog, it's where I can share my designs and ideas with everyone , show cards that I have made for challenges; blog hops; guest designer; family and friends, I hope to make new craft friends to share ideas and crafts with.



I have a followers button below, so if you would like to join me and follow my blog I would be delighted. If you want to add any comments on any of my posts, please feel free to do so. ~ Happy crafting.

Followers

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Check out Winter Wonderland Challenge on Friday 7th Oct

Hi Everyone,


I was lucky enough to be chosen by Winter Wonderland challenge , to join them in their weekly Designer in the Spotlight !!! so I have been making my "spotlight design" and  it will be on their blog on the 7th Oct, so please pop over there and join in the challenge and have a look at my "design in the spotlight"


See you there
Happy crafting


Debbie T

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

oh you should have blogged your card, wanted to say how fabulous it is, gorgeous,thank you for being our Designer in the Spotlight
Hugs Kate xx